Welcome to another episode of Cheerful Despair - the podcast about how Star Trek the Next Generation has too many damn nerds. (This is the sound of the internet eating itself).
On this episode:
- An initial half hour about Star Trek, which you can easily skip
- Noel Edmunds magic box that cures cancer
- I loved David Candy, he smelled of mould
- Remember when Prince Adam came to Scotland?
- They're like baby pigeons
- That's clever enough for religion
- And regular segments Cross Quiz and Debate Bag
Until next time - may your trucks bring all the boys to the yard.